Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON FLICKVALUE
Join a marketplace where buyers shop for unique items
HOW IT WORKS
Easy to start selling online on Flickvalue just 4 simple steps
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue.
- Our Knowledge Base Guide and Support Team will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Keep your store and stock updated
- Start getting orders
Package and ship
- Pack your product nicely with your own good material Flickvalue Material) with invoice
- Ship your product at your own or with Flickvalue Shipping label
Get payments and grow your business
- Flickvalue offers a variety of payment methods, Keep updated your payment method.
- Once your Order is completed, Get your payment within 7 Working days (only if you donot offer a return on that product)
- If you offer a return on your product, then get your payment within 3 working days, once return period is over
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A big community of shoppers and great exposure of your products.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to do to create a store?
Is GSTIN required to create a shop?
YES! GSTIN is required to become a vendor on Flickvalue. As we do not process and collect the TAX, Vendor has to collect and process the tax (GST) on their product.
How do I get paid?
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a store?
What can I sell on Flickvalue?
How do fees work on Flickvalue?
Joining and starting a shop on Flickvalue is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
Listing fee is zero on flickvalue, we do not charge anything until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). Payment processing fee goes to processing org (like bank, gateway, UPIs, Wallet etc.), so we do not fix it, its depend on payment method set by you only.